Reiki First Degree Certification
Time & Location
About The Event
The focus during Level 1 is on opening the energy channels on a physical level. This allows the practitioner to connect to the universal life force energy, which flows from the cosmos through the crown of the head and down to the heart and hands. This training needs no previous experience and is open to anyone with the heartfelt desire to connect with the universal gift of Reiki Healing.
First Degree Reiki course includes an overview of the following:
- ~History of Reiki
- ~How Reiki works
- ~The 5 Reiki Principles
- ~Overview of body’s energetic system
- ~First Degree initiation and attunement
- ~Ways to use Reiki after attunement
- ~Benefits of Reiki
- ~Hand placements for self treatment
- ~Hand positions for treating others
- ~Group treatment
- ~Reiki for Pregnancy, Babies & Children
- ~Reiki for Animals, Plants, Food and Drinks
- ~Reiki for Palliative Care
- ~Ways RMTs and Other Healthcare Providers can incorporate Reiki into their practice
- ~Further uses for Reiki
Payment via etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or PayPal at paypal.me/robertarobbins
Receipt will be emailed to you once you are registered with your email and phone number.
*Classes are small groups of no more than 6 people.
*Certificate and manual provided with training.